Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Project Plan

·        Site title – 6th Grade Math
I would like to create a website for my 6th grade math class where I currently teach.  A customizeable website would be helpful in organizing content and relay important information about the class. Also, students and parents would be able to view the website from home
·        Developer – Mr. Yu
·        Rational or focus – I would like the site to have a calendar of important dates, such as exams and project due dates.  Also, I would like a section for homework announcements and additional math resources. 
·        Main features outline – Homepage, About the Class, Homework Announcements, Additional support.   
·        Content – I might want to embed a calendar into my website.  Also, I would like to place pictures on my website for the background.  I want to place links on the website for additional student support. 
·        Target audience – The website will be for students and parents. 
·        Design considerations. I would like a simple homepage with tabs to get to the other pages (About the Class, Homework Announcements, Additional Math Support)

·        Limiting factors – I am worried about the structure of the webpage and how to integrate everything together. It seems like a very big task and I am worried that everything will not link properly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment